- 10 Point Vehicle Inspection Check under hood fluids, drive belt, operation of exterior lamps and condition of tires
- Includes: Road test and check brake operation. Remove all four wheels, inspect and measure brake pads/shoes, inspect and check runout on rotors/drums, inspect master cylinder, brake lines, hoses, calipers and wheel cylinders. Also note any pulsation experienced on test drive, etc. Front and rear pads 3mm – recommend replace. Front rotors warped causing pulsation and require replacement. Rear rotors can be resurfaced on brake lathe
- Removed front pads and rotors. Cleaned and lubricated caliper slide pins and hardware. Installed new rotors and pads.
- Removed rear pads and rotors. Cleaned and lubricated caliper slide pins and hardware. Installed resurfaced rotors and new pads
- Removed rotors and resurfaced on lathe. Removed about 0.2mm from each side to get acceptable finish
Steve P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2021